We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join our growing team working to create a more open worldwide job market.
Who are we:
We are Pilot, a Y Combinator backed startup, with a small distributed team working from our office in Wroclaw, and remotely from San Francisco, London, Lodz, Warsaw and Belgrade.
Our mission is to create a more open worldwide job market. Today, we’re doing that by helping engineers and designers find well-paying full time contract work, and large enterprises scale technology teams using remote contractors.
Our customers are fast-growing companies with technology teams larger than 100+ that embraced remote staffing as a way to scale their operations.
What will you be working on:
You will work closely with our executive team and provide them with day to day support. Thanks to your work Pilot’s founders will be able to focus on the most important high–level goals and achieve better and more sustainable results. You will enable them to work more effectively and faster by saving their time in other fields.
You will fulfill your mission by:
- Managing calendars of executives on a daily basis by scheduling internal and external calls and monitoring and informing about changes.
- Being responsible for all the logistics around business trips at the organisation. You’ll book flights, book accommodation, prepare budget, make payments etc.
- Getting involved in administrative tasks, such as preparing formal documents and mail handling.
- Helping executives with their day to day projects. You’ll be responsible for leading special projects delegated by them and help them handle personal errands.
- Taking care of the office space and making it the best place to work from.
- When working as an Executive Assistant you have a great overview of what’s going on in the whole organisation. You can observe how other teams plan their work and learn from them. EA role gives you great position to choose your future career development path.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is extremely well organized, able to plan his work on a daily basis and deliver things on time.
- Is able to multitask and change context of work fast. Someone that knows how to prioritize tasks and work under time pressure.
- Is trustworthy, discreet and able to keep confidential information safe.
- Has high proficiency in Polish and English both written and spoken.
- Is diligent and reliable. Has a sense of responsibility for delegated tasks.
- Is able to detect areas where might be of help and acts proactively.
- Has great communication skills and passion for working with people.
We’d especially like to talk to you if:
- You know how to use Google Calendar.
- You’ve organised international business trips.
- You’ve worked in remote teams.
- You have prior experience in similar role.
- 2,200–4,400 PLN gross salary (on a permanent employment contract)
- Stock options
- Unlimited vacation
- Option to work remotely
- Flexible hours
- As a remote team we try to hold most of our team meetings between 7am–9am PST / 3pm–5pm BST / 11pm–1am JST to accommodate as many time zones as possible.
- Work from a beautiful office in the heart of Wrocław
Apply here: https://usepilot.workable.com/jobs/605081