Head of International Growth
We are looking for a self-motivated and experienced professional who will be responsible for creating and executing company's growth strategy on international markets (US, UK, Nordics) using online and offline channels. Your goal will be to expand our company’s digital footprint and awareness, generating new prospects for the business, nurturing those prospects and eventually passing to sales team. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail and data and management skills.
- Defining and executing growth and inbound lead generation strategies
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages and lead generation content (including offers).
- Build and manage a rich content strategy that attracts a qualified audience.
- Inbound Marketing Strategy & Management - SEO, social media & content marketing.
- Event Marketing & Conference Strategy - Social/content hooks, giveaways, booth design.
- Building brand awareness on international markets.
- Cooperating with and supporting sales team.
- Managing marketing team.
- Building and handling international partnerships.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- B2B experience with lead generation responsibility,
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Experience with tools supporting growth.
- Technology and software awareness.
- Experience with startup space.
- Excellent English skills in speaking and writing.
- Nice to have - PhotoShop, print & digital design, creative writing skills.