Regional Marketing Manager
Wanna to build start-ups? You seek for a place where your marketing talent would bloom at its fullest?
If you’re not afraid of digits and people, have strong background in design, launches and development of b2c brands across on and off-line media on the Romanian market, love experiments and start-up approach yet you always deliver results and are found of your responsibility and trustworthiness, we’d like to hear from you.
We’re To_Reforge, a Warsaw (PL) based firm operating in company builders’ model. We design, create and scale up new businesses across major markets, mainly in Europe and Asia. Our team of 80+ top-notch experts (entrepreneurs, scientists, marketers, etc.) currently work on several – highly diversified – projects in such areas as health & beauty, edu-tech, marketing automation and fin-tech.
We’re visionary, bold and independent. Bring in your marketing passion, business acumen and drive for success as
Regional Marketing Manager
(core market: Romania)
The role’s purpose:
Launch of a new educational brand with all required strategic planning activities (on & off-line), business model testing and gradual scaling across new channels and new geo locations (Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, Greece, etc.)
What needs to be done?
- You’ll wrap up and launch our new brand on the Romanian market; we want to hit individuals of 45+
- Sales scaling thru development of new sales and distribution channels
- Close co-operation with our Polish HQs team embracing product development, IT, customer care, logistics, content & marketing, etc.
- Gradual team growth and management
- Regular research on competition as well as key market trends
- Close co-operation with the local media, publishers, agencies and marketers
- Direct reporting to Business Unit Leader as well as matrix exposure to Head of Edu-Tech Division
Check if you’re right:
- At last 3 years of on & off-line marketing experience gained at the Romanian b2c market; practical insights from vicinity markets (Bulgaria, Hungary, the Balkan Countries, Greece, Turkey, etc.) would be an asset.
- Successful track record in brand design and brand marketing management – ideally gained at a start-up company
- Experience in business model design, implementations, pivots, etc.
- Sound experience in performance marketing
- Fluent English
- Self-starting approach and deep sense of responsibility for the expected results
- Entrepreneurial drive – ability to see opportunities and effectively manage with lean, start-up resources
- Openness and ability to work in cross-cultural/international environment
Why is it worth to join us?
- We talk autonomy, decision-making, responsibility, resources and space to act; it’s all part of our company culture and To_Reforge way
- It’s an experiment driven place where flexibility, improvement and courageous usage of what we have at hand is a common thing; we blend various business models, technologies, tools, etc. to create new, sustainable and internationally scalable companies
- As people, we like one another; we’re work in natural, easy-going and fast-paced atmosphere; no day is the same here
- When it comes to money: we’re flexible – based on who you are, what your business acumen / experience and skill-set is we’re willing to tailor-make an offer for you.
As you got that far, there’s a chance that you’re bold enough to send over your application.
Hope to hear from you soon!