eCommerce Project Management Intern located in New York
- think result-oriented,
- want to bring ideas to life,
- are a team player, and
- take initiative
…SMARTASSISTANT is the best place for you to show what you’ve got, hone your skills and have fun at the same time. With us, you are going to be a part of an international team of open-minded and genuinely caring professionals with different backgrounds.
So what do we do?
At SMARTASSISTANT, we develop and distribute a software solution that helps people choose products, services and solutions that match their needs much faster and smarter. We are the global leading technology provider for interactive advice solutions across all channels: online, mobile and in the store. Leading retailers and brands such as OTTO, Canon, West Marine and OBI use our solution in web shops, call centers and even at the point of sale. Check out some examples at: smartassistant.com/examples.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Work with our international project management team
- Support initiatives to drive customer’s success
- Hands-on involvement with the implementation of projects for our clients
- Contribute creative ideas and concepts; develop your ideas to deliver great results
- Support diverse day to day challenges
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Recent graduate willing to advance his/her career and assume responsibilities in a fast-growing organization
- Someone who gets excited about a great user experience
- Comfortable with learning new technologies and who is well versed in -- Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Person with great communication skills over the phone or email
- Someone who can speak English perfectly
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A paid internship for a period of 6 months with a monthly gross salary of 850 €
- Learning experience as part of our US expansion team and great opportunities to develop further within our company
- Round trip flights between New York & Europe and accommodation provided
- One month orientation period at one of our European offices
- Work in our modern Manhattan office with a great and friendly team
- Flexible working hours
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks everyday, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.
Sounds like a good challenge? Apply today. Be SMART tomorrow!
PLEASE APPLY VIA LINK.