Junior Country Manager Poland
Your native language is Polish? You know where and when you can find the best media deals for Poland? Online-shopping, creating online partnerships and knowing of the best media deals is your daily business and you know where to find the best value for money? You love to push to the limit and you gladly accept responsibility? Writing is your hobby anyway?
Sounds great to us – Come join us! We are looking for a passionate Country Manager for Poland who takes over a wide range of exciting tasks within a growing and international Ecommerce environment in Hamburg/Malta.
(Junior) Online Country Manager Poland (m/f) – Hamburg/Malta
Our mission is to build an international Ecommerce company so that customers all over the world have the chance to find the most attractive online lottery products. Join us and help to build the leading online lottery company in Europe. We are a motivated team working enthusiastically on rapid growth and expansion. We are ramping up our business to Poland in 2017.
Therefore, we are looking for a motivated (Junior) Online Country Manager (m/f) who will help us to set up our Ecommerce business in the Polish market. You will play an important role regarding the expansion to this territory and therefore be one of the driving forces behind our Polish online shop. If you are looking for a position to develop and get exciting insights of setting-up an e-commerce shop, let’s talk!
- Work together with the Product Owner and Chief Marketing Officer in Hamburg/Malta on strategic projects to set up the online shop in the Polish market from scratch
- Write engaging descriptions for new services and lottery experiences for our online shop in Poland
- Upload new texts and learn how to work with our shop system. Manage all external writers as first contact person
- Making marketing deals and engaging in new online media partnerships with publishers in Poland to acquire new lottery players for our online shop
- What‘s your profile
- You completed your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Communication or a similar field
- You worked already for an Online Shop or Ecommerce company
- You are creative and love writing
- You are self-motivated and eager to learn every day
- You have an analytical and organizational personality with a hands-on attitude
- You are a team player looking to work in an international team of young professionals
- Native Polish speaker, fluent in English and/or German
- What we offer
- An insight into the e-commerce sector
- The opportunity to build an online shop from zero and to impact how we communicate with customers in Poland
- A successful environment where you can contribute your own ideas and develop your skills further
- An exciting workplace in a dynamic and motivated team with flat hierarchies
Please send your application with CV and a cover letter in English/German along with your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.