Senior Ruby Developer
Whilst shipping is a complex trillion dollar industry, you might be surprised to know that many of the processes that could be simplified with technology are currently done over the phone, by fax and email or even jotted down on scraps of paper.
Our platform allows customers to book, manage and keep track of their international freight as well as use analytics to drive intelligent supply chain decisions that help their businesses thrive.
Our goal is to build a smarter supply chain.
We're eager to work with people who are:
- Excellent to others and believe in building healthy relationships through open and honest communication
- Scrappy, initiative-taking with a figure-it-out-for-yourself attitude, and a desire to get things done
- Enjoy teaching others and are proactive
- Naturally empathetic for our end users and have an ability to translate that empathy into delightful online experiences
- Excited by having their work validated by qualitative and quantitative A/B testing
- Write code in Ruby
- Develop RESTful APIs
- Integrate with JSON and SOAP based APIs
- Write background processes
- Develop a web application using the Ruby on Rails or Phoenix framework or similar
- Experience with PostgreSQL and Redis
- Setup deployment and continuous integration
- 1 or 2 month freelancer work with an excellent team of 4 developers (3 back end, 1 front end)
- Rate of EUR 5,000 per month