Senior Product Designer
Railsware is a software development company, building great web and mobile applications. We deliver full-cycle product development, from scoping through production to deployment and support, with strong attention to detail and uncompromised quality.
We are a team of T-shaped skilled craftsmen making a dent in software engineering universe: how software is product managed, designed, deployed and run. We’re mad about excellence, constantly staying on the edge of the technology - taking the best practises, changing and adapting them to fit our vision best. We never stop at just "good enough", but always strive for “great”.
At Railsware we believe that what makes a truly great team is sharing the same culture, same values and same core qualities. Large part of the culture is our contribution to the community through blog, conferences, open source, our own products and products we build for our clients.
We're looking for an experienced Product Designer who will play the key role in creating intuitive experiences for large web applications as well as experimental prototypes in Railsware Labs division.
Check out the opportunity here >>> http://bit.ly/rwSPDMamStartup
You are great in prototyping, bits of animation, visual and interaction design, research and coding. You like people and this is what makes you a well-rounded team player. Your nature is to own the work from start to the end and that’s why you always make sure that everything matches up for a great product when it’s finished.
- 3+ years of experience shipping awesome products
- Diversified portfolio of products you were a part of
- Excellent visualisation skills
- Great at communication and collaboration
- Metrics and research-based decision making
- Confident with low to high fidelity prototyping
- Coding skills - layout and JS, as well as knowing other prototyping tools like - Framer or Origami are a big plus
- Eagerness to learn new tools and be up-to-date with the industry
- Understand business/user needs and suggest improvements
- Define experience for new and existing features
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups and wireframes to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Lead the usability of new and existing products, and make constructive suggestions for changes
- Organize and prioritize all changes that need to be done to flows and screens
- Communicate changes in a verbal and visual way
- Stay curious and be passionate about what you do
- Never stop at "good enough" always strive for "great"
- Finally and really important - keep the right life/work balance and enjoy what you’re doing
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
We’re an engineering company and our guys write complex apps for clients in over 12 countries around the world. This will put you at the forefront of intricate flows, surprising personas and tons of products brewing over in our Railsware Labs.
Be prepared to keep up with our engineering and product teams and twist your head around really hard interaction problems including a good amount of data-heavy products. Apps would be your major focus, there is a potential to do a marketing site once in awhile, but it won’t be the core.
So far we served guys over at Google, Brightbytes, Calendly, Sendgrid and more. Check our case studies. (http://railsware.com/case-studies/)
Apply >>> http://bit.ly/rwSPDMamStartup