Caspio’s all-in-one cloud platform, Bridge, empowers our customers to create and deploy business applications with little to no code in an easy to use interface. Our customers stretch the possibilities of their applications by linking external services and programs through our built-in integrations and APIs to centralize their database in the cloud on our AWS infrastructure.
We are looking for a C#/.NET Developer to intelligently scale our backend cloud infrastructure and collaborate within internal sprint teams to innovate and drive the technology of our platform forward.
The ideal candidate has hands-on experience working on a product within a mid to large sized team dynamic. The ability to adapt to new technologies is a must and previous experience utilizing Amazon Web Services, cloud databases, and Microsoft’s stack of technologies is highly preferred.
Caspio runs over 500,000 applications on our platform for Fortune 500 companies in various vertical markets worldwide. We are considered a pioneer in the PaaS category and continue to be recognized as a Strong Performer in Low-Code Development Platforms.
• Analyze, enhance, and collaborate on the scale and design of our back-end infrastructure and software development lifecycle of Caspio Bridge.
• Design and maintain clean, reliable, and testable code in alignment with best practices and internal standards.
• Optimize and push the boundaries of performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications and features of our platform in an agile environment.
• Contribute to engineering practices and processes across global teams.
• BS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or in a related field.
• 3+ years of coding experience using C#.
• Strong experience with .Net framework v. 4.5+.
• Understanding of backend development, integration, and utilization of RESTful web services.
• Knowledgeable of AWS and / or cloud computing technologies and architecture (i.e. RDS, SQS, lambdas, microservices, containers, etc.) is a plus.
• Previous experience working on a product, for a product company, or as an outsourced developer with routine interaction with DevOps team is highly preferred.
• Self-directed, results-oriented, with a high sense of accountability for delivering quality against deadlines.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities with strong attention to detail.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills to work with remote teams in different time zones effectively.
• Some experience with the workflow and processes within a mid to large size team (50+) preferred.
When applying for this position, please attach your resume in English.