Caspio’s all-in-one cloud platform, Bridge, empowers our customers to create and deploy business applications with little to no code in an easy to use interface. Our customers stretch the possibilities of their applications by linking external services and programs through our built-in integrations and APIs to centralize their database in the cloud on our AWS infrastructure.
We are looking for a Cloud / Microservices Developer to infuse modern trends with cloud solutions and open-source technologies to evolve our infrastructure and architecture.
The ideal candidate is well-versed with cloud solutions and microservices architecture and has delivered projects reflecting their architectural and design expertise. Previous experience working as a team lead or in a management role with a broader group of internal stakeholders, including DevOps, IT, etc. is highly preferred.
Caspio runs over 500,000 applications on our platform for Fortune 500 companies in various vertical markets worldwide. We are considered a pioneer in the PaaS category and continue to be recognized as a Strong Performer in Low-Code Development Platforms.
• Evaluate and recommend technologies to architect highly performing, secure, and scalable cloud systems to advance our platform.
• Lead collaboration on the scale and design of our back-end infrastructure and solutions with internal teams.
• Develop efficient, reliable, and reusable code in alignment with best practices and internal standards.
• Optimize and push the boundaries of performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications and features of our platform in an agile environment.
• Contribute to engineering practices, workflows, and processes across global cross-functional teams.
• BS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or in a related field.
• 3+ years of experience in a wide range of programming languages and cloud technologies. Experience with C# on .NET framework is preferred.
• Strong expertise and passionate about best practices in software development, architecture, security, and management of large-scale systems.
• Demonstrated experience developing projects using microservices architecture.
• Knowledge of AWS and / or cloud computing technologies and architecture. Certificate in cloud computing (i.e. AWS, etc.) preferred.
• Experience with Windows-based on container tools (i.e. Docker) preferred.
• Some experience collaborating with DevOps preferred.
• Interest and knowledge of the current security and compliance landscape (i.e. HIPAA, EU compliance, PCI, etc.).
• Process orientated with a demonstrated ability to evaluate, automate, and implement change at all levels.
• Self-directed, results-oriented, with a high sense of accountability for delivering quality against deadlines.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities with the ability to assess risks and make informed decisions.
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills to influence, lead, and collaborate with global cross-functional teams.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Some experience with the cross-functional workflows and processes within a mid to large size team (50+) preferred.
When applying for this position, please attach your resume in English.