Head of International Growth
Espeo is looking for a talented marketing generalist with some business acumen who can provide strategic advice and coaching in both areas. This person will be responsible for creating and executing company's growth strategy on international markets (US, UK, Nordics) using online and offline channels and create new and interesting ways to build awareness for our brand.
This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to details and data with some management skills. The goal is to expand our company’s footprint (both online and offline), generating new prospects for the business, nurturing those prospects and eventually passing to sales team as well as scouting opportunities and thinking of new ideas.
- Defining and executing Inbound Marketing Strategy & Management with focus on sales support/ business development
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages and lead generation content (including offers)
- Building brand awareness on international markets (US, UK, Nordics)
- Event Marketing & Conference Strategy - Social/content hooks, giveaways, booth design
- Supporting sales team and cooperating with content manager
- Building and handling international partnerships.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Marketing B2B experience with lead generation responsibility
- Past experience building audiences either online (e.g.: social media, blogs, landing pages, PPC, SEO) and offline (e.g.:events, networking, partnerships, workshops)
- Technology/ software awareness and experience with startup space.
- Past experience in creating marketing budget and managing it
- Excellent English skills in speaking and writing.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Non-conflict and self-controlled personality
Expectations and what is really nice to have:
- ability to generate ideas (marketing, PR, lead generation, communication)
- knowledge of IT industry / startup environment
- preferred work on the spot in the office or partly remote work - we are open to discuss
- data-driven personality - work on numbers, KPI, CRM
- knowledge / experience related to our main markets - Finland, UK and USA
- added value - knowledge of 'account based marketing'