Head of Startup Scouting: Marketing & Sales
We’re looking for a Head of Startup Scouting: Marketing & Sales.
Our role is to understand the needs and problems of the corporate clients and solve them through the startup scouting process – finding new but already proven technologies that address those challenges.
We’re looking for a senior person that can lead our scouting efforts within marketing & sales area, including The Heart Omnichannel Program. Depending on the availability and seniority, we can arrange full- as well as part-time agreement.
The role consists in managing the scouting projects within marketing & sales area, which includes:
- Leading briefing meetings with corporate clients
- Managing analytical process of research and assessment of ready-to-scale startups that fit the client brief
- Supervising preparation of client-ready presentation decks
- Conducting client presentations (both for individual clients as well as in a group setting)
- Direct contact with startup entrepreneurs from all around the world
- Managing work of a startup analyst
- Staying on top of the latest trends, developing know-how and sharing it with the team
- Attending industry innovation events to further develop your knowledge and network
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- Preferred professional background: digital marketing agency, business consulting, digital marketing & sales manager, IT positions
- Corporate consulting experience (or at least parts of it: working directly with corporate clients, managing analytical process, conducting client presentations)
- Great analytical & communication skills
- Excited by the latest tech developments, esp. marketing & sales ones ;)
- Already some network within startup community
- Fluent Polish & English in speech and writing
- Great handle of modern apps (slack, google apps, asana, etc)
- Available for at least 3/5, preferred full time
Why work with us?
Join rapidly growing The Heart team with international ambitions that you contribute to shape. Startup spirit, hunger for growth, business professionals with diverse experience, networking opportunities, awesome space in prestigious location (38th floor of Warsaw Spire, co-working space that we manage), compensation based on experience and skills.
If you're up for the challenge, send us your CV and your “why” at email@example.com with the mail title “Head of Startup Scouting: Marketing & Sales Application”.
Application deadline: 9th July (apply earlier to increase your chances - we’re choosing fast).
* We will contact only selected candidates.
The Heart Warsaw - International hub where leading multinationals connect with ready-to-scale startups for joint business development. More: theheart.tech