Startup Business Analyst (internship)
We’re looking for a startup business analyst to join the analytical team.
Our role is to understand the needs and problems of the corporate clients and solve them through the startup scouting process – finding new but already proven technologies that address those challenges.
Currently we offer 3-months paid internship (ca Jul/Aug - Sep/Oct 2017) with an option for extended contract, providing high performance.
The role includes:
- Research and assessment of ready-to-scale startups that fit the client brief
- Active participation in meetings with corporate clients
- Direct contact with startup entrepreneurs from all around the world
- Preparation of client-ready presentation decks
- Attending industry innovation events to further develop your knowledge and network
- At least 9 months of professional experience
- Great analytical & communication skills
- Startup and/or consulting experience would be a big plus
- Fluent Polish & English in speech and writing
- Taking ownership, structuring your own work
- Great handle of modern apps (slack, google apps, asana, etc)
- Available for at least 4/5, best full time
- Student status
If you're up for the challenge, send us your CV and your “why” at email@example.com with the mail title “Startup Business Analyst Application”. Apply asap, we’re choosing fast.
Application deadline: 9th July (apply earlier to increase your chances - we’re choosing fast).
* We will contact only selected candidates.
Why work with us?
Join rapidly growing The Heart team with international ambitions that you contribute to shape. Startup spirit, hunger for growth, business professionals with diverse experience, networking opportunities, awesome space in prestigious location (38th floor of Warsaw Spire, co-working space that we manage), compensation based on experience and skills.
The Heart Warsaw - International hub where leading multinationals connect with ready-to-scale startups for joint business development. More: theheart.tech