Head of Edtech
Head of EdTech startup
Do you want to build a global e-learning company? You are searching for a place where your leadership and visionary talent would bloom at its fullest?
If you are fond of numbers and people; have a strong background in product development, launches and the development of b2c brands across online and oﬄine media on the global market; if you love experiments and the start-up approach, yet you always manage to deliver results; and if you are responsible and trustworthy – we would like to hear from you.
We are To_Reforge, a ﬁrm based in Warsaw, Poland, operating in the company builders’ model. We design, create and scale new businesses across major markets, mainly in Europe and Asia. Our team of 80+ top-notch experts (entrepreneurs, scientists, marketers, etc.) is currently working on several highly diversiﬁed projects in such areas as EdTech, marketing automation and FinTech.
We are visionary, bold and independent. Bring in your marketing passion, business acumen and drive for success.
The role’s purpose:
The launch of a new educational brand consisting of several separate products with all required strategic planning activities (online & oﬄine), business model testing and gradual scaling across new channels and new locations (Latin America, Asia, Africa etc.).
What will you be doing?
- You will be creating a cohesive strategy and a new brand for a group of language products, and you will be responsible for its execution on the target markets
- You will be adapting the strategy of the group to the dominant trends
- You will be enlarging the range of the group via sales scaling and product distribution in new channels
- You will be in charge of the work of diﬀerent teams at the Warsaw HQ, including: development, IT, customer care, content and marketing etc.
- You will be developing resources and building a structure essential for the fulﬁlment of the respective goals
- You will become the frontman of the group and will be representing it at conferences and in the media
- You will be reporting directly to the COO and cooperating closely with the leaders of each division
You will start with one, leading project and successfully engage with others from our group
Are you the right person?
- Experience in business model design, implementations, pivots, etc.
- A successful track record in brand design and brand marketing management – ideally gained at a start-up company
- A self-starting approach and a deep sense of responsibility for the expected results
- Entrepreneurial drive – ability to see opportunities and eﬀectively manage lean start-up resources
- Openness and ability to work in a cross-cultural/international environment You have strong, proven experience in EdTech industry
- Fluent English, Spanish or Mandarin will be an asset
Why is it worth to join us?
- We oﬀer independence, decision-making, responsibility, resources and space to act; it is all part of our corporate culture and the To_Reforge’s way of doing business.
- It is an experiment-driven place where ﬂexibility, improvement and courage in taking advantage of what we have at hand is a common thing; we blend various business models, technologies, tools etc. to create new, sustainable and internationally scalable companies.
- On a personal level, we like each other; we work in a natural, easy-going and fast-paced atmosphere; no two days are the same here.
- When it comes to money, we are ﬂexible – depending on who you are, what your business acumen / experience and skill set are, we are willing to tailor the oﬀer to you.
- You get ﬂexible working hours – the results are what’s important, not the number of hours spent working on a project.
- We ensure ideal working conditions in a modern oﬃce in the Warsaw Powiśle area.
Some of our products:
- Airschool - video streaming app for beginners
- Memostart - solution that help you to learn phrases and expressions in most eﬀective way eLingo - pay only if you learn something new
- Swipe2learn - learn a new phraze every time you unlock your phone
As you got this far, there is a chance that you are willing to send us your application. Contact us at email@example.com and provide the name of the role you are applying for in the subject line. Hope to hear from you soon!