Executive Assistant (tech industry, startup)
Betegy created an automated self-learning system which predicts outcomes of football games with high accuracy. We sell our data to end users via betegy.com and we also license the data and visualisation systems to ESPN (US), Turkcell (Turkey), Ringier Axel Springer (Eastern Europe), Wozhongla.com (China), Yahoo Sports (UK), Bwin (Russia) and other companies.
- Assist managing director in all work-related activities (reporting, planning, presentations, etc.)
- Communicate with various stakeholders of the company (employees, investors, lawyers, accountant, etc.)
- Manage document flow of the company (contracts, invoices, job contracts, permits etc.)
- Handle administrative tasks
- Other related activities
- Fluent in English and Polish (both spoken and written)
- Experience in other jobs/internships is a plus
- Degree in administration/business or related
- Fluent in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Attention to details in composing, typing, proofing materials, establishing priorities, etc.
- Financial background is appreciated
- Interest in tech industry is appreciated
- Driving license is appreciated
- Work in international team (English is the main language)
- Possibility to work while studying (flexible working hours)
Please send an email with short information about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply to selected applicants.