Let’s Deliver is a same-day on-demand delivery service, with 150+ business clients in Poland, primarily in the gastronomy industry, with a growing presence in other industries requiring express deliveries, such as florists, auto-parts, computer parts, pet-accessories and e-commerce in general. We are the only delivery service with an average delivery time of 25 mins. Our mission is to provide a punctual and reliable delivery service, resulting in a smile on every client’s face.
We’re looking for a reliable and skilled person, having a good head for figures and for dealing with complex modelling and analysis, as well as having a sound grasp of financial systems and procedures. The finance manager will be responsible for the fiscal health of the company with tasks ranging from forecasting, budgeting, engaging in cost reduction analysis, to reviewing operational performance.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
• Maintain an orderly system of accounting policies and procedures
• Liaise with external accountant to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained
• Maintain the chart of accounts
• Maintain banking and vendor relationships
• Oversee operations of the finance and administration department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
• Assist and monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
• Formulate strategic and long-term business plans together with CEO
Funds Management and Reporting
• Review financial data and prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports
• Coordinate the preparation of the corporate annual report by accountant
• Manage the preparation of the company's budget
• Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the budget and report significant differences to CEO.
• Analyze financial viability of new projects and assist CEO with decision making
• Monitor and forecast cash flow positions
• Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
• Arrange for equity and debt financing as well as access to local and EU funds and subsidies
• Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
• Carry out business modelling and risk assessments
• Undertake research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance
• Compile and monitor key business metrics
WHAT DO WE EXPECT:
• The candidate should have a Master’s degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience as well as knowledge of bookkeeping and generally accepted accounting principles. Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus.
• Proven experience in the financial sector or in a similar role (preferable 3+ years of experience)
• Superior analytical skills using spreadsheets and various financial tools
• Problem solving attitude – you should be able to anticipate and identify issues and financial risks and propose solutions to mitigate them
• Data driven approach – you will be responsible for ensuring that strategic vision translates into a executable financial model based on analytics and KPI’s
• Excellent organizational and planning skills – critical in a rapidly developing start-up environment
• Ability to adapt to a fast paced environment with changing priorities
• Fluent English – written and communicative
• Participation in a global scaling project with great potential
• Attractive employment conditions and remuneration adequate to achievements
• Modern, friendly and dynamic work environment among young, enthusiastic people
• Challenges that allow you to grow and develop your skills
• Autonomy in management of your team
• Chance to have direct impact on development of the company
• Financial and management experience in service oriented company