Job offer: Co-Founder / Senior Developer Position - Anacode
We are a start-up in the seed phase developing a text analytics tool focused on marketing research on the Chinese market. Currently, we are recruiting a full-time programmer skilled in the field of unstructured data analytics (specifically: information retrieval and extraction).
The new team member will complement the team of founders, which will be funded for 12 months by the EXIST Start-Up Grant of the German government (2,000 – 2,500 Euro net per person/month). Subsequently, the funding will be achieved through venture capital.
For this position, we are looking for people with a creative and flexible mind-set and a natural need to learn, dare and stretch yourself. Further desiderata are:
- Graduate diploma (BSc, MSc, PhD) in Computer Science or related field
- Experience and/or interest in the fields of machine learning, data mining and artificial intelligence Languages: Python, Java
- Solid skills and intuitions in statistics
Since our project mainly focusses on the analysis of Chinese online texts, Chinese language skills, though not a must-have, would be a nice goodie. As a new team member, you will be involved in the preparation of an application for the EXIST Start-Up Grant of the German government.
The final task definition and scope of responsibility and commitment are to be discussed with the other founders. Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Development of crawling, information extraction and mining algorithms
- Design of the system architecture
- System, server and backend administration
Freelancer positions might also be available!
If you are eager to work in a professional but fun team, enthusiastic about realizing a promising idea and becoming a shareholder in a start-up company, please contact us with a CV and a short motivation letter:
Tel.: +49 (0)151 / 19671984
Mail: [email protected]