Job offer: Digital Marketing Specialist – Med Advice
Med Advice Online Sp. z o.o. is a startup company that is going to launch FitQuickly.com project. It is going to be a global platform, that will help people having nutrition problems stay healthy and in shape. It’s aim is to allow users to conduct online video-chats with very best dieticians and nutritionist worldwide.
You don’t need to be experienced marketer – all we need is your passion to web-based projects, motivation and strong willingness to learn.
You will be involved in:
- managing social media channels
- creating and executing content marketing strategy
- buying traffic via FB Ads platform / Google Adwords
- managing SEO campaigns including keyword generation
- Landing page creation A/B tests
- Analyzing engagement metrics
If you dont know how to do that, we will teach you everything!
- Fluent English is a MUST (min. C1 level)
- Web analytical skills
- Marketing education
- Creativity, teamwork and strong attention to details
- Wilingness to learn
It would be great if you are familiar with:
- Google Analytics
- FB Ads Platform
- Google AdWords
- Google docs
If you run any site or blog, please feel free to show it off! To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English to: [email protected]