Oferta pracy: Community Manager - Listonic
Listonic to mobilna lista zakupów działająca w Internecie, na telefonach z systemem Android, iOS, Symbian, na telefonach z Windows Mobile i innych. Lista zakupów w Internecie i na telefonach komórkowych, to innowacyjne przedsięwzięcie dostrzegane na konkursach, w mediach i w Polskiej branży IT.
Outline: Listonic is a Shopping list accessible through the Internet and mobile phones. It is known in Poland among smartphone and web savvy users. Company is extending its operations to English speaking markets and is looking for somebody who will be the voice of the company externally and the voice of the users internally. Perfect fluent English and excellent social skills are crucial.
- Content creation - writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels.
- Social media marketing - creating, managing and growing the company's presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties.
- Public relations - managing incoming media requests and building relationships with industry journalists; creating, executing and measuring media campaigns.
- Communications/marketing strategy - the Community Manager is responsible for creating strategic marketing/communications plans.
- Consistently seek out new opportunities to place Listonic stories in user-facing media.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills demonstrated with examples
- Knows what it takes to make a story attractive to journalists and is able to articulate it as eloquently as regional leaders can
- A high level of knowledge of online life, social media and Internet culture
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and influencing without authority.
- Creative, diplomatic, with good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details; ability to prioritize, work to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Internship, preferably extended to full time job.
- Position Type: Half Time/Full Time.
- Location: Łódź, Matejki Street.
Mail your CV to: [email protected]istonic.pl
18 maja 2011