Oferta pracy: Content Marketing Editor for Polish Market - Electrocomponents
RS Components and Allied Electronics are the trading brands of Electrocomponents plc, the world's leading high service distributor of electronics and maintenance products. With operations in 32 countries, we offer around 500,000 products through the internet, catalogues and at trade counters to over one million customers. Our products are sourced from 2,500 leading suppliers and include electronics, automation and control, test and measurement, electrical and mechanical components.
- The overall objectives of the project: we need support for (‘Concatenation project’) to improve customer journey on our website by increasing successful search results, simplify description generation and ensure that the market have local descriptions. The methodology works by creating new product descriptions using existing primary keywords and attributes already translated. We are using a tool called MasterPiece which can hold categorised data and generate descriptions from the data based on rules.
- The task for the local CME contains of reviewing these rules and making edits to ensure the description reads correctly for the market.
- Employee status: temporary (ca. 4- 6 months), flexible working hours.
- Based in Warsaw, Poland. Reporting to Marketing Operations Manager Eastern Europe.
- Technical study with focus and great understanding of 2 specific areas: semiconductors and automation.
- Broad understanding or keen interest in the process used by engineers and buyers to search for, select, evaluate and purchase technology products.
- Computer and software literate, MS Office.
- Polish native speaker, communicative English for Polish Market.
- Able to develop close working relationships with colleagues across all geographies.
- Well organised and autonomous acting.
- Please send your CV and Cover Letter in English via email to Anna Misztal: [email protected]