Oferta pracy: Key Account Manager - Brainly.com
We had a dream: social learning platforms for people all over the world. This is a massive dream which makes us so busy right now, that we need more freaks on board. We are a team of passionates, who do what they love with people who make their visions come true. Be part of that dream! Be part of Brainly team!
As the Key Account Manager you will be responsible for growth and development of sales by acting locally and thinking globally. Your responsibilities will also include planning, leading and maintaining relations between Brainly and our customers.
- Acquiring new customers, maintaining relathionships with the existing ones and conducting regular presentations in order to communicate values and the uniqueness of our products
- Building „trusted advisor” relationships with assigned customers by defining their needs and solving their problems
- Generating revenue according to the sales goals
- Monitoring market and competitors' activities in order to improve product sales and client service
- Preparing reports on performed activities
- 2+ years of b2b sales experience, ideally in internet/education sector
- Advanced knowledge in sales techniques and building positive and long term relation with customers
- High level of commercial awareness – identyfing opportunities, structuring deals, negotiating and closing sales
- Strong understanding of clients and market dynamics
- Effective and proven negotatiation skills
- High level presentation skills, including the ability to use MS Office tools
- Good command of English
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Highrise will be an asset
- Startup nature of the company
- Work for the leader on the market
- Easy-comminsion system
- Flexible working hours
- Cooperating with the biggest companies in Poland on a daily basis
- Time amusers: Xbox, fresh fruit and vegetables, integration parties
If you want to join us, please send your appliacation to: [email protected]
This is a full-time job located in Krakow, Poland. Please add the following clause "I allow my personal data stated in the abovementioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (Dz.Ust.No.133, item 883)"