Oferta pracy: PHP Developer - Brainly.com
We had a dream: social learning platforms for people all over the world. This is a massive dream which makes us so busy right now, that we need more freaks on board. We are a team of passionates, who do what they love with people who make their visions come true. Be part of that dream! Be part of Brainly team!
PHP Developer will design and implement new functionalities and develop and enhance the existing functionalities of the Brainly.com group. The PHP Developer will lead the projects individually, in cooperation with the back-end team. The responsibilities will include the analysis and optimalization of the existing functionalities from the security and efficiency point of view.
- Good knowledge of PHP
- Good knowledge of databases (MySQL preferred)
- At least one year of experience with an internet project or a portfolio of realized projects
- Knowledge of Linux environment
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Knowledge of technical English
- Ability of logical thinking
- For students: at least IV year of Informatics/Applied Informatics
- Startup nature of the company
- Work in a young team
- Participation in interesting and technologically advanced projects
- Possibility of experiencing issues of optimization with a high load
- Flexible working hours
- Individual approach to single workers
- Atmosphere of cooperation, support and understanding - ask if you don't know, we’ll help and explain!
- Time-amusers: coffee chats, 50 kinds of tea, Xbox, fresh fruit and vegetables, integration parties
- If you have others needs, we will fulfill them ;)
If you want to join us, please send your appliacation to: [email protected]. This is a full-time job located in Krakow, Poland.
Please add the following clause "I allow my personal data stated in the abovementioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (Dz.Ust.No.133, item 883)"