Oferta pracy: PHP Developer (Wrocław) - NEVERBLAND
We are NEVERBLAND - one of Europe’s most exciting young digital agencies with offices in Soho, London and Wroclaw, Poland.
We don’t believe in standing still. We are driven by a passion to work with the best clients, on the best projects and to do that we need...you guessed it, the best team.
As part of our technical team your days will be full of fun and engaging challenges, creating web applications and unique products for the fast-paced world of startups, SME’s and video gaming (Esports).
We like to keep things fresh and exciting and our client roster reflects that ethos. It currently includes a multi-national fashion publication (http://www.purple.fr), advanced tech startups (http://www.datasift.com, http://www.conversocial.com) and top global gaming brands & teams (http://www.fnatic.com). We’ve even developed our own customised SaaS product in Slate that now powers a host of the UK’s leading film and sound production companies (including http://www.homecorp.tv, http://www.lokiltd.com, http://www.adelphoimusic.com, http://www.75.tv)
On the technical front we are currently extensively working with Symfony2, a framework that changed the face of PHP, and are in love with it.
Are you the one? You are if you have:
- Love for backend development.
- Experience with Symfony2 or eagerness to learn it.
- Very good knowledge of PHP5.3 and OOP patterns.
- Knowledge of TDD and ability to work with existing code.
- Fluency in HTML5 and CSS3.
- Familiarity with GIT.
- Ability to document your code.
- Excellent ability to communicate with team mates, both face-to-face and on Skype.
- Excellent knowledge of English (including technical jargon) – both spoken and written.
What you can expect from us:
- Work in a flexible & fun environment (hours and tasks)
- Team meet ups in our London HQ
- Learn first hand about how to start, grow and market new startups and products.
- Build exciting Apps that thousands of users will use
- Contribute to amazing Open Source technologies
- A new PC with dual-widescreen setup
- A relaxed, fun and sociable environment with 5 other developers
- A very competitive salary (4000 PLN - 8000 PLN net, based on experience and awesomeness) and flexible holidays (we’re all working hard to make the company successful)