Oferta pracy: SALES PROFESSIONAL (Polish Native Speaker) – LeadDesk
LeadDesk is an energetic, Helsinki-based software company. For the past 2 years we have focused on developing our products, building the team and serving our first customers. This work has paid off, and we have now a unique SaaS offering targeted at the inside sales and telesales organizations.
Now it is time to take our company really to the next level, and build and kick start our „international sales machine”. In addition to putting proper marketing in place, in particular this means having a stellar inside sales pro to identify and close deals like a superman.
Your key responsibilities would include:
- Creating pipeline of sales opportunities in the selected European markets
- Contacting qualified leads (cold calls, email)
- Organize and run web demos for potential customers
- Closing deals over the phone and/or moving accounts to field sales
- Language skills: Native in Polish, Fluent English, other languages
- Hungry, energetic and obsessed of winning deals
- Not afraid of making 50 cold calls/day if needed
- Ideally, Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from a good engineering/business school
- At least some B2B sales experience – no need to know what to do on day one, but must learn fast
This is what we offer
- Rare opportunity to jump into a moving bullet train – winning team, great product, profitable and fast-growing company
- Sales position where you can truly own your responsibilities, and are reporting directly to the founders of the company
- Possible to work from Poland but also an opportunity to travel and work from Finland (especially in the beginning)
- Talented yet nice people to work with
- Very good compensation (partly fixed, partly commission-based)
- You can find more information on us on www.leaddesk.com
Please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter to [email protected] as soon as possible, by March 2nd the latest. Please send any questions you may have to the same address.