Head of Development - BETEGY
BETEGY is the sports data analytics company. We created an automated selflearning
system which predicts outcomes of football games with high accuracy
(betegy.com). We also license our data and visualisation systems to global sports
betting and media companies like ESPN (USA), Turkcell (Turkey), Ringier Axel
Springer (Eastern Europe), Wozhongla.com (China), Yahoo Sports (UK), Bwin
(Russia) and others.
Due to the introduction of new products for B2B market, we are looking for a
Head of the development team.
The person should lead the team to develop new products quickly and minimise
the time to market to start gathering valuable feedback from new B2B clients as
soon as possible.
He/she should be an experienced developer, who isn’t afraid of experimenting
with new ideas and different approaches. It would also be crucial to use agile
development practice and be able to iterate until the prroduct achieves market fit.
At the same time, he/she would need to optimise the development/support
processes for the existing products.
Current technologies in use:
• RDBMS - mysql
• PDF/image rendering
• Async workers / Sidekiq
• AWS (beanstalk, lambda, etc)
• Import formats
• Data analysis
• Docker and dockerizing Ruby/NodeJS apps (Or other containerization
technology e.g. Kubernetes)
• Parallel computations on AWS
• CI/CD any platform but preferably AWS
• Video streaming
Betegy sp. z o. o. - Chocimska 3A, 00-791 Warsaw, POLAND
Following qualities and experiences is a plus:
• be passionate at least in one product domain - sports, big data, AI, gaming
• have experience in managing development teams and ability to share
• be proactive learner
• communicate in English as the primary language
• appreciate the work in a startup environment
We are waiting for you!
Send a few words about yourself and link to your portfolio!