Marketing Specialist - start-up house
Position: Marketing Specialist
Salary range: 4 000 - 6 000 netto / msc B2B / UoP / UZ
Location: Warsaw, aleja Niepodległości 124
We are a small, experienced team who shares the knowledge on how to grow and create amazing things. Our strength is our people - a group of amazingly talented individuals who always rise to any challenges.
We work as we wanted to - in a fun, energetic and fast-paced way. Being professional in getting things done and still having a passion and fun about it.
Write us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow!
How can you grow with us?
- You will be responsible for the creation of our marketing department as an individual working directly with CEO and Head of Sales;
- You will be a core member of our rapidly growing organization, with a possibility to create many things from scratch!
- Planning and execution of marketing strategies and campaigns;
- Choosing a proper way to promote and sell our services both in digital and non-digital media;
- Creation and maintaining our presence in social media - coordination of activities and campaigns, preparation of posts, analysis of results;
- Preparing our presence on international fares - from Dubai to Helsinki!
- Working on content marketing campaigns, content creation - PR articles, case studies, product descriptions and website materials;
- Analysis and improvement of our websites working with developers, UX/UI Designers, and Graphic Designer;
- Operations over Google AdWords campaigns;
- Operating on the budget and working within it.
- 12 - 36 months of experience in a general marketing role - we need you to have an all-around marketing perspective;
- Understanding growth hacking and data-driven marketing;
- At least C1 in English - we work internationally, that's how it goes;
- Experience with modern marketing tools and passion for automatization;
- Experience in working on the budget;
- Strong critical thinking ability and analytical skills - you will be looking for ways we can improve and grow;
- Knowledge of Data Mining tools (Google Analytics);
- SEO and SEM understanding;
- Strong ownership, target orientation, and can-do attitude;
- Strong collaboration, communication, and organization skills - we’re a team and we want you to be a part of it!
- Copywriting skills both in English and Polish;
- Hands-on marketing experience in IT.
- Love for startups!
- Fun, energetic, start-up environment always eager to search for new initiatives either to work or have some fun!
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work remotely from time to time;
- Best coffee in town, fruits, and snacks - if you haven’t drink coffee with tonic then it’s worth trying!
- Best devices (we work on MacBooks);
- Private healthcare and multisport card possibilities.
Check what we do at https://start-up.house/