Co-Founder & CTO - RODO Law
RODO Law (www.rodolaw.pl) is a data protection company providing GDPR services for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in Poland. With DataFlowy, our new online venture, we want to simplify and move the entire process of audit, implementation and management of the GDPR into cloud and take our business to the global level.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced full-stack software developer to join our startup as a Co-Founder & CTO to build and develop the product from scratch. Our ideal candidate is someone who can manage the entire stack, lead tech efforts for our product development and always have user engagement front of mind.
This role is for someone keen on joining us at an early stage, with the opportunity to build out and shape our entire tech functionality and work directly with the founders on developing the business. You will be required to develop our short and long-term technical strategy and roadmap. We are looking for a creative developer who is passionate about our mission to streamline the way businesses audit, implement and manage their data protection matters. Our long-term vision is a full-fledged security and privacy solutions platform.
What you have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or other field related to programming
- 5+ years’ experience in full-stack development, ideally in a team lead / engineering lead role
- Strong development experience building out the relevant API / micro-service architecture
Full-stack development and technology:
- Experienced with JSON, MVC OOP, RESTful API Development, Web App Architecture, Mobile Responsive Design
- Back-end proficiency: Express.js, Node.js, SQL / MySQL / MongoDB or similar
- Methodology: Agile, Continuous Integration / Delivery, unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating self-contained, reusable and testable modules and components
- Writing non-blocking code using advanced techniques such as multi-threading when needed
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain with regards to the app logic as well as the file system
- Agile experience, including ability to competently and independently manage release cycles
- Demonstrate leadership experience and used to working under minimal / no supervision
- Clarity of thought with strong communication skills. You should be comfortable dealing with internal and external stakeholders including investors
Nice to have:
- Startup experience: willingness to wear many hats and strong desire to build the business from grounds up
- Proven interest in data protection and / or cybersecurity
Who you need to be:
World class – for our company to be the best, we want to work with the best. We want you to be excellent at what you do.
Team Player – we want someone who can work within a team environment well. Someone that truly believes the best outcome comes from the sum of many parts.
Doer – we believe talk is cheap. We want people of action who just get the job done. Someone who takes responsibility, finds a solution, helps solve the problem and who gets things done with a minimum of fuss.
BS cutter – you know what we mean. We’re not into politics or games. We’re into honest communication, integrity and saying it how it is.
Passionate – we believe that to do something great you need to be passionate about what you do and why you’re doing it.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to build an exciting product with global reach and huge potential
- Full ownership of the technical design and development of website and desktop app
- Freedom to make technical / design decisions and to implement your vision of development process
- Opportunity to have big impact on the product and the company
- Flexible hours and remote work in the initial stage
- Flat organization, transparent and open-minded company culture
- Co-founding opportunity and equity proportional to your effort
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Kindly drop us an email with your CV, LinkedIn profile and a brief motivation letter (3 bullet points is enough) to firstname.lastname@example.org