Product Analyst - Kandidate.com
Who we are
We are Kandidate.com - a London based recruitment startup that has helped 100+ European tech companies hire, from VC backed startups to pre-IPO scale ups.
We are a 20 people team headquartered in London, with our product team in Poland. Earlier this year we closed a seed investment round lead by Velos Partners, the VC fund of Facebook’s Co-Founder. We are currently the leading website in the UK for commercial hiring in the tech industry.
We are a two-sided marketplace, connecting 13,000+ candidates who have signed up to our platform with startups that are looking to hire. Top tech companies choose us over traditional recruitment agencies as we help them hire top candidates faster, at a more competitive price point and offer a better user experience. Tech professionals value the job matching accuracy, better user experience and transparency we offer.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a smart, analytical and highly driven student to join us as Product Analyst. This is a working student position (10-20hr a week), starting immediately.
This part-time role will turn into a full-time role by the end of your studies when you graduate. We pay a competitive salary on the same level as big companies/ corporations.
Compensation is 3000 PLN/ month (B2B) based on 20hr/ week. If it's the first time you're working as a B2B worker, we can help you with setting up legalities and taxes through Twojstartup.
The Product Analyst will:
- Work directly with our product and development team, to support the process of turning new ideas into actual product features
- Be responsible for QA (quality assurance) and testing of our product, to identify bugs and rooms for UX optimisations
- Learn how to use tools such as Zapier, to build basic integrations to enhance our product and internal workflows
- Trying out and research products of our direct and indirect competitors, to get ideas of our product
- Ensuring data integrity and quality of our 13k+ candidates, this includes identifying issues with our candidate data and working with our data entry specialists to fix it
This job is suitable for someone who is:
- Currently studying at a top university in Warsaw, ideally in a qualitative degree (business, management, maths, IT)
- Interest in startups, product development and online business
- Ideally graduating in less than 1 year, as this could turn into a full-time role
- Enjoys working in a small, flexible and fast moving team
- Strong command of written and spoken English
- Highly organised and independent
- Minimum availability of 10hr/ week, ideally up to 20hr/ week.
Who you'll work with and where you'll work
You'll primarily work with Jason (our CPO) and Kate (our Product Manager) as well as our three developers in Warsaw and Poznan. You can meet our team here.
You'll work with us in our office at Rondo Daszyńskiego for about 5-10hr/ week, and can choose your own place of work for the remainder of time time!
Cover letter is not needed. Just provide answers to questions below. We commit to reviewing every application and will let you know the result even if we don’t select you for next stage interviews.
1. What previous work experience do you have, which best prepares you for this role?
2. What is the 2 things you are most interested in about this role?
3. If you know someone who could also be good for this position, share their name and email. We’ll give you 500zl award if we hire them!