Country Manager - Codecool
Codecool is a growing network of coding schools. Our mission is to reinvent IT education and solve the ever growing IT talent gap of companies by giving coding carriers for a wide range of people.
We are looking for a Country Manager for our Polish offices (a team of approx. 20 colleagues at 2 locations).
Main responsibilities of the Country Manager are:
- overall profitability and business development of the 2 campuses
- manage student recruitment processes
- support sales activities
- oversee the operations and processes
- improve team efficiency, resolve conflicts
Expectations, required skills:
- native/fluent Polish
- fluent English
- very good communication and interpersonal skills
- experience at conflict management and team building
- result oriented and data driven approach
- very wide network within Polish IT market
- startup experience is an advantage
- educational background not required
What we offer:
- outstanding compensation package
- leading role in a continuously growing international operation
- dynamic environment and unique corporate culture
About our culture: We at Codecool are working to reach our Vision based on our values: You need courage to explore new things and break conventions. Be honest with yourself, with your peers whether it is a good situation or a bad one.
We expect quality and craftsmanship in everything we do.
And have fun, because if you enjoy something, you’ll become better at it. It’s that simple.