Leading project manager - cannextra
Company-startup dealing with production of natural extract in one of the most fast-growing markets is looking for a leading project manager that would coordinate the production processes and supervise achievement of long and short-term goals of the company.
Location: Łódź, Poland.
Criteria to the job applicant:
1) Fluent English (at least Upper-intermediate) – applicants who doesn’t meet this requirement won’t be considered;
2) 2+ years of experience in the sphere of project management / sales;
3) Knowledge of Ukrainian / Russian language (highly desirable) - for better communication within Polish-Ukrainian team;
4) Startup mindset;
5) Goal-orientation, abilities to get things done;
6) Possession of structure thinking.
Functions of the position:
2. Organisation and coordination of production activities and product development;
3. Strategic and tactical planning of the project;
4. Supervision of execution of sales plan;
5. Monitoring of the development of the market;
6. Planning and execution of marketing strategy of the project;
7. Participation in the marketing events, negotiations, etc.
8. Coordination of complementary processes (communication with accounting department, lawyers, etc).
Terms of employment: labor contract with the fixed salary and additional (financial and non-financial) bonuses. Salary will be negotiated based on experience and expectations of applicants.
- Rent of an apartment in Łódź is covered by the company;
- Frequent business trips around Europe are covered by the company.
If you are looking for a job with 9 to 5 working day, this application is not something you can be interested in. Our company provides good and person-oriented conditions of work, competitive salary, but requires full dedication, goal-orientation and hard-working attitude. We truly hope to find core player in our team.
In case the application meets your expectations and you meet the abovementioned criteria send your CV in English to the following email: email@example.com mentioning “PM”.