We are Monterail. A team of developers and designers building beautiful and meaningful software everyday. We work with clients around the globe. We help businesses of all sizes in all continents with high profiled Web development skills as well as strong product and UX design expertise.
We are continuously expanding our projects portfolio by developing our current business relationships, increasing the complexity of our services as well as acquiring new clients. However, we are not planning to grow exponentially as we wish to preserve our culture along the way. Instead, we aim to achieve sustainable growth over time, focusing on hiring the best people and making it a natural process when new team members show up.
We are looking for a Head of Technology who will drive the development and delivery of our software forward as well as build great relationships with our clients and also our team.
- Have strong technical background (eg. as a software architect or lead developer)
- Are a confident leader with at least a year of experience as a Team/Tech Lead
- Have 5+ years of experience in IT and know software delivery process inside out
- Are a domain expert in one of the following— JS/RoR/Python/Elixir
- Have a business-oriented approach to software development
- Are passionate about new trends and technologies in software development
- Have Bachelor or Master Degree in computer science
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- 2+ years of experience in similar role ideally in a Software House
- Experienced in close cooperation with the software sales team
- Bachelor or Master Degree in management
- Research market trends and shape tech roadmap ensuring competitive advantage of the company
- Define, plan and oversee the implementation of strategic technological projects
- Implement skills development plansin close cooperation with domain experts
- Lead effective projects delivery, ensure the highest quality and improve the process (hand in hand with our Head of PM)
- Oversee tech stack in currents and potential projects to define, promote and deploy best practices
- Cooperate with PM, QA, Design, People and Growth departments in order to achieve strategic goals
- Act as a thought leader to increase the awareness among potential clients/to enhance the company brand and reputation
- Present our know-how to key potential or existing customers
- Support and collaborate closely with HR/People team
13 000 - 20 000 PLN + VAT (B2B Contract)
or 10 780 - 16 600 PLN gross on an employment contract (UoP)
Negotiable depending on skills, experience and your potential.
- You'll get hardware tailored for your needs
- We will co-finance your conference attendances
- English classes. Talk the talk. Walk the walk
- Gym memberships– a Multisport card. Or free cinema tickets
- Private medical care
- You will work in a wonderful office in the center of the city