Oferta pracy: Community Manager – Estimote
What we are working on? We are building digital platform that is capable of bringing the context to peoples current location through their smart devices and mobile phones they always have with them. It’s a complex project with a combination of hardware and sophisticated software. All this packed into an amazing form-factor tha we succesfully deploy into our customers venues to bring consumers best possible experience.
As a Community Manager you will be supporting the growth of Estimote platform to tens of thousands of users accross the world and you will be able to work closely with developers and clients from all over the world.
- Help our customers get the most out of Estimote
- Platform and solve their problems by supporting them via email, Skype or in person
- Manage incoming inquiries from prospects and media
- Help to develop and execute community strategy for Estimote and educate our users via forums, blogs, social media and events
- Work with product and engineering teams to communicate third-party feedback
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Professional experience with Social Media
- Ability to work in shifts
- Experience in online user to user support, community management, or marketing for consumer-focused products
- Communicative knowledge of foreign languages
- Studies related to Computer Science and/or Marketing Experience in copywriting
Compensation & perks
- Competitive base salary
- Stock options
- Flexible working hours and vacation policy
This is a full-time job located in Kraków, Poland.