Oferta pracy: Community & Online Marketing Manager - iteelabs sp. z o. o
Be the authorized voice of the Betviser team by delivering information to followers, blogging, emailing and interacting with the community.
- Manage the day-to-day activities for Facebook, Twitter, blog and other social media sites
- Write content for social media channels
- Track and analyze performance of social media programs and activities to drive continuous improvement
- Serve as the information hub, communicator and daily monitor for online activities
- Manage user submitted media, messages and emails
- Manage user experience with how-to documentation and useful tips in communications
- Manage positive community experience through customer service and support
- Manage content for email newsletters
- Participate in other online communities
- A talented individual who knows how to deliver
- Passionate about sports in general and football in particular
- Relevant experience across key social media sites including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, blogs, YouTube, Pinterest.
- Must have experience in blog publishing (Tumblr, Wordpress, etc.)
- Have an established online presence and active social profile
- Ability to measure the success of content and adjust content strategies using tools such as Google Analytics
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent writing skills and impeccable grammar (working language – English).
- Experience copy-editing own work.
- Ability to work flexible schedule as needed.
- Experience editing photos for publication is a plus.
- Experience in sports betting or social betting industry is a plus
For more information ask Alex Kornilov [email protected]