Oferta pracy: Head of Development/ Technology/Engineering
asgoodas.nu GmbH is a fast growing start-up in the booming online re-commerce space. We focus on trading in used consumer electronics (mobile phones, laptops, tablets, digital cameras etc.) from individuals and businesses, refurbish them and sell them on "as good as new". With our well known WIRKAUFENS web platform and over 60 employees in Berlin & Frankfurt (Oder) we are one of the leaders in the space. We are heavily expanding in Europe to become the No. 1 in the international marketplace. Join now to lead our developer team and be a part of this great success story.
- Build and lead a team of software engineers to take over the wirkaufens, asgoodasnu and white- label platforms.
- Use your technical knowledge to make wide-reaching technology decisions
- Be responsible for the smooth continuous operation and monitoring of the platform
- Manage an agile development process
- You will take active part in business and product development and take account of technical aspects
- At least three years experience in a leading development role
- Linux, Apache2, PHP5, MySQL, In-depth knowledge of web frameworks and architectures including PHP/Symfony
- Experience in Systems Architecture, Ops and DevOps
- Knowledge and experience of scaling and distribution for Web applications
- Git and svn knowledge
- Agile methodologies
- Continuous integration, deployment and Release Management
- Web services and RESTful APIs, Ebay, Amazon and/or Google Merchant APIs
- Solr or Elastic-search
- Highly analytical and good communicator, good at technical estimation, perseverance to balance business and technical requirements with a variety of stakeholders.
- Fluent in English language, very good German is beneficial.
What we offer:
- A technological lead position in a top innovative and fast growing start-up
- A modern loft office in Berlin (Kreuzberg) with a very professional working atmosphere
- An attractive salary & benefits
- A young and international team
Contact Marcus Zickler with your CV & expectations at: [email protected]