Oferta pracy: Junior IT Administrator - Brainly.com
We had a dream: social learning platforms for people all over the world. This is a massive dream which makes us so busy right now, that we need more freaks on board. We are a team of passionates, who do what they love with people who make their visions come true. Be part of that dream! Be part of Brainly team!
Junior IT Administrator will be responsible for maintaining and monitoring the application environment. The responsibilities will include reacting to errors and changes of requirements, as well as planning and introducing changes to this environment.
- Knowledge of networking architecture (ISO/OSI layer, IP network, routing, firewall)
- Knowledge of popular network protocols (HTTP, DNS)
- Knowledge of SQL language (MySQL, Postgres)
- Administrative knowledge of Linux (Debian)
- Basic knowledge of at least one interpreted language (bash, perl, python)
- Ability of analytical problem solving
- Independent work skills and ability to work in a team
- Good knowledge of English
- Experience in navigation in the linux / unix console
- Startup nature of the company
- Work in a young team
- Ability to work with large amounts of real data
- Interesting tasks associated with maintaining high availability
- The opportunity to gain experience in the management of dozens of physical servers, and hundreds of virtual servers
- Flexible working hours
- Individual approach to single workers
- Atmosphere of cooperation, support and understanding - ask if you don't know, we’ll help and explain! -
- Time-amusers: coffee chats, 50 kinds of tea, Xbox, fresh fruit and vegetables, integration parties
- If you have others needs, we will fulfill them ;)
If you want to join us, please send your appliacation to: [email protected]. This is a full-time job located in Krakow, Poland.
Please add the following clause "I allow my personal data stated in the abovementioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (Dz.Ust.No.133, item 883)"