Oferta pracy: MARKETING INTERNSHIP - RacingLife.net (4.05.2012)
Have you ever thought about working for startup that could change the world of on line motor sport management games? Now you have a great opportunity to get a job at quickly-growing project from Cracow’s Silicon Valley. Being part of RacingLife.net team you will have a real feeling of ownership over our successes. For all ambitious and talented people, we provide the chance for extraordinarily quick career track and a fast rate of learning. Because it’s 100% flexible job you can work from anywhere and at any time you want.
RacingLife is a MMO browser game in which you can feel how is it to manage the career of a racing driver or how is it to be a team manager. Due to further development we are currently looking for candidates for the position of:
Responsibilities on the position
- respond to any questions, issues concerning the game (emails queries, questions posted on our FB page, blog, forum)
- banners, links exchanges (identify the portals, blogs)
- write articles about the game
- help plan, manage, and coordinate online marketing elements including deploying email campaigns, RacingLife page updates, and updating social media content
- participate in market research and public relations activities
- graduate or student of 4/5th year of Marketing, Management or relevant (highly motivated candidates with other backgrounds are welcome to apply)
- interested in motorsport
- advanced knowledge of English is a must
We offer an interesting and challenging 6 months of internships in a fast growing project, working closely with the founders, super flexibility, as well as professional development possibilities after the internship.
To apply for this position, send us an email with your CV attached to: [email protected]. Your offer should contain:
- Minimal and maximal working time (in hours) during one week
- Declaration at the bottom of your CV:I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. Nr 133 Poz. 883).