Oferta pracy: Video expert - Tellyo
Tellyo is the easiest way to share TV moments. Our technology allows people to get an instantaneous replay to their smartphones or tables from what they just saw on TV screen and share it to Facebook or Twitter.
This true interaction and engagement with TV programs attracts interest of TV stations and production studios. In this article by ArcticStartup you can read about us and our latest project with biggest Spanish TV broadcaster and MasterChef show.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a skilled video expert to work on key parts of our solution like TV/video signal processing, video streaming technologies or digital video advertising. You will be part of the core team defining how our infrastructure and practices will evolve in the future. Your work will impact millions of people as Tellyo is used by biggest TV stations and most popular TV shows.
Our software team is located in Lodz, Poland and it is the primary location for the position but other locations are also possible as we’re truly international team with presence in Finland, Poland and UK.
Compensation includes competitive salary, social package and freedom on how and when you work as long as you are getting things done. We can also ensure you’ll have great challenges and fun in fast paced and constantly evolving startup environment
- Knowledge of video streaming technologies (HLS, MSS, HDS, MPEG-DASH, RTMP).
- Knowledge of media formats e.g. MPEG, H.264/AVC and experience in creating, modifying and analysis of such media files.
- Knowledge of digital media meta-data, content rights (DRM) as well as content delivery and management systems.
- Experience in software development preferably Python, JavaEE, C/C++ also including development of multi-threaded applications.
- Experience of developing on Linux JSON and XMPP protocols will be a plus.
- Any experience with HbbTV standard is a plus.
Thinking you could be the right guy or gal? Or want to know more? Just get in touch, we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please contact with Jakub Majkowski, CTO at Tellyo by [email protected]