Oferta stażu: Mobile Marketing Internship
Stefan Bielau | Consulting is a Warsaw-based boutique consultancy with a strong focus on “all things mobile”.
It ́s founder Stefan Bielau has more than 12 years of experience working in the media industry. Currently he helps companies to achieve their goals in terms of mobile revenues, content distribution and digital expansion. His clients include mobile companies like HAILO, simyo, ImmobilienScout24 and 90elf. Prior to his consulting assignments, he founded dailyme, the leading application for mobile video and TV in the German-speaking area. Stefan has been in various executive management positions in Poland and Germany.
In addition, he is the co-founder of Zapstreak, a mobile SDK solution, based in Poznan.
- Support strategic projects and decision making processes for clients
- Identification and development of new marketing channels
- Support of the management in operative and strategic issues
- Preparation of competitor observations as well as benchmark analyses
- Generation of regular reports and derivation of plans of action
- You love apps, smartphones and use social media actively
- Knowledge of Mobile Applications & Apps ecosystem is strongly preferred.
- "can-do-it" & "go-getter" approach needed
- You are in the second half of your business studies, ideally with a focus on marketing, communication or media
- You have excellent analytic and conceptional capabilities and you are enthusiastic as wells as flexible and motivated
- You ideally have gained first practical marketing experience
- You are fluent in English (other languages are an asset)
- You like working in a young team and you are ready to take responsibility
What we offer
- The opportunity to actively develop strategic issues and objective
- High degree of responsibility
- An entrepreneurial environment
- You can experience live how young mobile start-ups and established companies grow
- Location: Warsaw, Wilanow-Zawady
- Start: asap
- Work hours: flexible
- length: 3-6 months
- Pay: 1.800 PLN / month
Are you interested?
Then send your application (incl. cover letter and CV) to Stefan Bielau: [email protected]