Ogłoszenie o pracę: Office Manager - Codility
Codility is an innovative and successful Polish startup. We are a team of 8 people, based in London, Warsaw and Kuala Lumpur. We are all about testing programming skills and work with top-notch clients like Amazon, Nokia or Oxford University.
We are looking for a great Office Manager to run our Warsaw office.
If you are a self-starter who gets things done and enjoys challenges, you will thrive on the job. There are things that need to be done but also a lot of room for your own initiatives. We want you to be responsible for office administration, payroll, managing external contractors, company files and documents, bookkeeping, budget execution and parts of financial planning. We are a startup so expect variety, fast learning, client work and assisting in recruitment. We are currently organizing our own cook, want a beautiful and comfortable office and feel that a balloon flight is great team-building. You will be able to make that all happen and help us build a fantastic company.
- we don't care about diplomas but need to be convinced that you are proactive, reliable, precise and you can learn fast;
- you speak English;
- you will use office automation software (spreadsheets, editors, OCR, presentation software etc.) on your first day at work. If this is not your strong point, you need to catch up before the interview;
- you have strong execution skills, care about high quality, are persistent and get things done;
- you are able to work with people of diverse professions and backgrounds;
- you like informal entrepreneurial environment;
- competitive salary and extra benefits;
- flexible work environment;
- opportunity to grow with the company;
- chance to work with really smart people from various educational and cultural backgrounds;
- cool office at pl. Bankowy (next to Metro Ratusz Arsenał, park, Starbucks, Kino Muranów and yoga centre)
Please send us your CV and cover letter (2 pages in total, in English) to [email protected] Please convince us you have what it takes to work with us. Point out what you have built, organized or achieved and what are you most proud of. Please provide two contacts (email or phone) for reference.