Intern Product Design & Development
Mobile Globetrotter Inc. (MG) is a startup focusing on designing luxury travel experiences leveraging technology and local experts. MG is based in the US with a back offices in Warsaw and India. The idea was born from the passion for travel with the mission the change the way people experience their journeys. We are looking for an Intern for Product Design & Development to join our office in Warsaw to work closely with our Product Manager. We are continually designing and refining our product to make the experience simple, sleek, intelligent, and straightforward and that’s where we need your help!
Start date: Immediate
Place of work: Warsaw
Internship: Full or Part Time
- Assist the Product Manager to transform product design concepts and interactive prototypes into development requirements.
- Analyze, organize and collate large amounts of data and information.
- Write users stories, use cases and user flows.
- Research existing technologies for potential partnerships.
- Design wireframes & prototypes under UX Designer guidance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science or related subject (completed or in progress).
- Experience in working on web or mobile products.
- Understanding of basic computer programming principles, tools, and technologies.
- Understanding of software development processes - specification & coding.
- Experience in using rapid prototyping tools.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- The ability to get things done with changing priorities, projects and deadlines.
- Fluency in English.
What you’ll get in return:
- The opportunity to join a startup company and team – no rules, no bureaucracy, just empowerment and the chance to make a real impact on the business from the get go
- A chance to make a name in rapidly growing technology based travel company
- Opportunity to learn and grow with a great team
- Depending on the experience, salary to mutually agreed
Ready for a challenge? Apply today! Please send CV to email@example.com