We’re looking for a Product / Project Manager to take care of our Vertical Programs at The Heart Warsaw. The Programs connect corporations and startups around specific industry problems that they can tackle by working together. Currently planned programs: FinTech, Omnichannel, HealthTech, SmartCities & IoT.
The role includes:
- The Heart Programs service management
- Coordination of different stakeholders around the service delivery process (both external and internal)
- Account Management - operational contact with current program clients
- Coordination of group meetings and events within the programs
- Ongoing planning & monitoring
- Preparing input for marketing communication
- Service development - proactively suggesting and implementing improvements
- 2-4 years of professional experience
- Worked directly with corporate clients
- Previous experience in Project Management role for an agency is a plus
- Fluent English in speech and writing is a must
- Responsible and able to work autonomously
- Like and feel strong at coordinating work of others
- Available for a full time position
Why work with us?
Join rapidly growing team with international ambitions that you contribute to shape. Unique working environment where people matter, compensation based on experience and skills, prestigious location (38th floor of Warsaw Spire, co-working space that we manage).
If you're up for the challenge, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
In your CV, please include the statement: "I consent for recording and processing my personal data for recruitment purposes - in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883, as amended)".
The Heart Warsaw is a center for fast growing tech companies, investors and leading multinational corporations from Poland and other European countries. The Heart is driven by clubs, programs & events that are focused on strongest business areas of current innovation landscape – FinTech, Internet Of Things, Health and Omnichannel. Project powered by D-RAFT.