Head of EdTech startup
Do you want to build a global e-learning company? You are searching for a place where your leadership and visionary talent would bloom at its fullest? We are visionary, bold and independent. Bring in your marketing passion, business acumen and drive for success.
The role’s purpose:
The launch of a new educational brand consisting of several separate products with all required stra-tegic planning activities (online & offline), business model testing and gradual scaling across new channels and new locations (Latin America, Asia, Africa etc.).
What will you be doing?
- You will be creating a cohesive strategy and a new brand for a group of language products, and you will be responsible for its execution on the target markets
- You will be adapting the strategy of the group to the dominant trends
- You will be enlarging the range of the group via sales scaling and product distribution in new channels
- You will be in charge of the work of different teams at the Warsaw HQ, including: develop-ment, IT, customer care, content and marketing etc.
- You will be developing resources and building a structure essential for the fulfilment of the respective goals
- You will become the frontman of the group and will be representing it at conferences and in the media
- You will be reporting directly to the COO and cooperating closely with the leaders of each di-vision
- You will start with one, leading project and successfully engage with others from our group.
Are you the right person?
- Experience in business model design, implementations, pivots, etc.
- A successful track record in brand design and brand marketing management – ideally gained at a start-up company
- A self-starting approach and a deep sense of responsibility for the expected results
- Entrepreneurial drive – ability to see opportunities and effectively manage lean start-up re-sources
- Openness and ability to work in a cross-cultural/international environment
- You have strong, proven experience in EdTech industry
- Fluent English, Spanish or Mandarin will be an asset
Why is it worth to join us?
- We offer independence, decision-making, responsibility, resources and space to act; it is all part of our corporate culture and the To_Reforge’s way of doing business.
- It is an experiment-driven place where flexibility, improvement and courage in taking ad-vantage of what we have at hand is a common thing; we blend various business models, technologies, tools etc. to create new, sustainable and internationally scalable companies.
- On a personal level, we like each other; we work in a natural, easy-going and fast-paced at-mosphere; no two days are the same here.
- When it comes to money, we are flexible – depending on who you are, what your business acumen / experience and skill set are, we are willing to tailor the offer to you.
- You get flexible working hours – the results are what’s important, not the number of hours spent working on a project.
- We ensure ideal working conditions in a modern office in the Warsaw Powiśle area.
Some of our products:
- Airschool - video streaming app for beginners
- Memostart - solution that help you to learn phrases and expressions in most effective way
- eLingo - pay only if you learn something new
- Swipe2learn - learn a new phraze every time you unlock your phone
As you got this far, there is a chance that you are willing to send us your application. Contact us at email@example.com and provide the name of the role you are applying for in the subject line.
Hope to hear from you soon! To_Reforge Team