Crowdholding is a co-creation social network. We bring together individuals and startups to co-create products/services and share revenue. Do you think that everything will looks much better if you could design it? Are you keen on sharing your ideas with the crowd? If yes, then you may be ready for this opportunity!
You will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, websites, corporate identity and many others, to help start-ups create the best product on the market.
Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Artistic mind, full of colors and ideas
- Black belt in Photoshop
Responsibilities & Duties
Managing business proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production
Advising start-ups with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work wherever you want
- Being part of our community
- Extra income (YUPIES)
What’s next? Sign up to goo.gl/LatPuL, and find a task for you. To make it easier use an iTour, which explains every step.