Crowdholding is a co-creation social network. We bring together individuals and startups to co-create products/services and share revenue. Are you active in social media and spend time commenting and posting? Do you think you have the social media brilliance? If yes, then you may be ready for this opportunity!
Marketing Assistant is responsible for contributing to the company’s social media strategy, working across key social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, writing blogs and helping with current campaigns. The goal is to help start-ups successfully promote their best products.
Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Basic knowledge of public relations
- Advanced knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop or another photo-editing software
- Enthusiasm about new challenges
Responsibilities & Duties
- Writing outstanding blog posts about start-up’ idea
- Participating in all social media channels campaigns
- Sharing your best skills in social media
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work wherever you want,
- Being part of our community
- Extra income (YUPIES)
What’s next? Sign up to goo.gl/LatPuL, and find a task for you. To make it easier use an iTour, which explains every step.