Our a 90+ team builds tools to hack sales and marketing, and helps B2B (business-to-business) companies discover and connect with potential customers. The way sales works has been too 90’s for too long - we're changing it. We know that sales process can be a nightmare and that's where YOU come in to help our customers out and guide them :)
We’ve been around for 3 years now, and we’re in a dynamic growth stage at the moment.
- Building a business data search engine. You will have a big impact on the actual product
- Integrating data from various sources
- Simplifying search options and algorithms
- Over a year of experience in Ruby / Ruby on Rails
- React / Webpack
- kinda’ TDD
- you understand „agile” and have a „lean” mindset
- you like bad and embarrasing jokes
Nice to have:
- Docker / Docker Swarm
- CI / CD experience
- 4k-8k PLN net (FVAT) depending on your experience
What we offer:
- Friendly work environment – we are a bunch of passionate people that want to create something really big
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to grow with the company
- Small product team
- Solve interesting problems
- Work in a really fast growing company
- free English classes with native speaker from California
- free Kindle provided by the company with access to the e-library with some interesting books.
- We also have a monthly team integraction event every first Friday of the month
- Medical package
- Sport package
- Company integration trip in the summer
Send over the last project (link + description) you’ve worked on, and your LinkedIn / Goldenline profile address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Title: "name_surname_ruby developer"
PS.: Don’t forget to add this magic formula:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.).