Web Designer - Displate
You will be responsible for:
• Creating landing pages and interfaces.
• Updating pages/products as needed
• Participating in project briefing and brainstorming
• Managing multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment
We expect from You:
• Educational background: Bachelor of Science / Arts, Master’s degree preferred with a focus on media/multimedia design/digital media (or comparable).
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experiences
• Commercially focussed design aesthetic with an understanding of both the brand and customers.
• Able to apply an analytical thought process to problem solving and design recommendations, in order to successfully enhance the customer journey
• Very good communication skills in English
• Previous working experience within an agency, eCommerce organization.
• Confident handling of Adobe CC tools as e.g. Photoshop, InDesign, XD.
• Creativity, imagination
• Detail and task-oriented
• Ability to work with brief
In return we offer:
• First of all, we offer plenty of opportunities for professional growth and extremely positive atmosphere - after all, your development and job satisfaction is in our interest :)
• Work in an international workplace in cooperation with our global business partners
• Your health taken care of (Medicover & Multisport)
• Stable working conditions
• Creative office space in the center of Warsaw
• Best coffee in town
• Fresh fruits all week
• Company's bookcase (and a nice place to read on our couches and hammocks ;)
• Start-up culture (despite the increasing number of employees we try to keep a safe distance from corpo-climates)
Please attach your CV and Portfolio: design portfolio with a variety of current, leading edge design work on email@example.com
Please include in your application documents the following statement: “I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data included in my job application by GWD Concept Sp. z o.o. Registered at the address: 107 Aleje jerozolimskie Street, 02-011 Warsaw, for the purpose of the recruitment process and after its completion for the purpose of future recruitments (pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws No. 13, item 883)”.