Interactive/Web Designer - BETEGY
BETEGY is the sports data analytics company. We created an automated self-learning system which predicts outcomes of football games with high accuracy (betegy.com). We also license our data and visualisation systems to global sports betting and media companies like ESPN (USA), Turkcell (Turkey), Ringier Axel Springer (Eastern Europe), Wozhongla.com (China), Yahoo Sports (UK), Bwin (Russia) and others.
Due to the introduction of new products for the B2B market, we are looking for an Interactive/Web Designer.
We are looking for the person who can join the team full time and be responsible for the design of web products. In particular, there are two primary domains of responsibility:
1. Design elements of current and future products (sites, web/mobile apps)
2. Design of sports data visualisations, infographics and templates in sports domain (data structure, charts, tables, etc.)
It would be a great plus if he/she understands front-end web development and can work with engineers in close collaboration or deliver web-ready code.
• experience in UX/UI design with a portfolio of completed projects
• knowledge of relevant tools and set of skills to carry out the tasks
• English as the primary language of communication
Following qualities and experiences is a plus:
• understanding of front-end web development
• knowledge of our passion for sports data visualisation
• experience in the visualisation of data (infographics, charts, data structuring).
• basic knowledge of motion graphics
We are waiting for you!
Send few words about yourself and link to your portfolio