Country Manager Poland - PrestaShop
PrestaShop provides more than 270,000 online store owners in 210 countries with the most powerful, dynamic and international eCommerce software, enriched with hundreds of innovative tools, to build and manage a successful online store at no cost.
Our team includes over 110 passionate professional e-commerce enthusiasts dedicated to providing merchants with the best eCommerce solution. With our headquarters in Paris and offices in Miami, our mission is to ensure the success of our online merchants from around the world
In efforts to further strengthen our international presence on a local level, we are looking for our next Polish Country Manager.
Our Country Managers represent PrestaShop in their respective country and are responsible for increasing brand awareness, multiplying our user base and identifying strategic local partnerships that will render PrestaShop as the country’s preferred e-commerce solution.
Overview of Responsibilities :
- Building brand awareness for PrestaShop in Poland through effective communication with local e-commerce influencers (bloggers, web agencies, publications, etc).
- Working closely with the marketing team, you will manage the relationship with the local Community forums, organize Community meetings, and relay company news with the local press (both specialized and general).You will also facilitate the organization of local events to establish PrestaShop as a leader in the local e-commerce landscape.
- Facilitating the localization of the software by contributing to translations in your respective language and identifying the need for functional enhancements to meet the local demands and regulations.
- Identifying potential partnerships with local web agencies and freelance developers to grow our international network of certified web agencies and as a result, grow our user base.
- Identifying potential local partnerships on different verticals (payment, logistics, marketplaces, hosting, product reviews etc.), contacting and facilitating the execution of contracts to assist the business development teams in Paris and Miami.
- Native to the country you will be working in and/or residing in the country with 5 to 10 years of professional experience
- Strong business development, marketing and communications skills
- Strong understanding of the local e-commerce industry (major leaders) and e-commerce solutions
- Knowledge of open source softwares specifically the concept of a Community and the components of a freemium business model
- Knowledge of PrestaShop’s solution is a plus
- Fluent in English (speaking, reading, writing)