Junior Product Specialist - Kandidate.com
Who we are
We are Kandidate.com - a London based recruitment startup that has helped 100+ European tech companies hire, from VC backed startups to pre-IPO scale ups.
We are a 20 people team headquartered in London, with our product team in Poland. Earlier this year we closed a seed investment round lead by Velos Partners, the VC fund of Facebook’s Co-Founder. We are currently the leading website in the UK for commercial hiring in the tech industry.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a young, smart and highly driven student to join us Junior Product Specialist. This is a working student position (10-20hr a week), starting immediately.
This part-time role can turn into a full-time role by the end of your studies when you graduate. We pay a competitive salary on the same level as big companies/ corporations. We do not use the excuse of being a startup to pay people less!
The Junior Product Specialist will:
- Work directly with our product and development team, to support the process of turning new idea into actual product feature
- Be responsible for QA (quality assurance) and testing of our product, to identify bugs and rooms for UX optimisations
- Learn how to use tools such as Zapier, to build basic integrations to enhance our product and internal workflows
- Trying our products of our direct and indirect competitors, to get ideas of our product
- Ensuring data integrity and quality of our 13k+ candidates, this includes identifying issues with our candidate data and working with our data entry specialists to fix it
This job is suitable for someone who is:
- Currently studying at a top university in Warsaw, ideally in a qualitative degree (business, management, maths, IT)
- Interest in startups, product development and online business
- Ideally graduating in less than 1 year, as this could turn into a full-time role
- Enjoys working in a small, flexible and fast moving team
- Strong command of written and spoken English
- Highly organised and independent
- Minimum availability of 10hr/ week, ideally up to 20hr/ week.
Cover letter is not needed. Just provide answers to questions below. We commit to reviewing every application and will let you know the result even if we don’t select you for next stage interviews.
1. What previous work experience do you have, which best prepares you for this role?
2. What is the 2 things you are most interested in about this role?
3. Name 2 companies which you would consider to be our competitors. Briefly explain how you think we are different/ better than such competitors.