Customer Communication Specialist - WhyBlueSky
WhyBlueSky is an educational start-up, where our vision is to transform schools worldwide into launchpads for children’s talents. Working together, we provide schools with online teacher training and teaching tools which ensure that: students are motivated and engaged , teaching strategies are effective, students develop competencies that are essential for a successful life and satisfying employment. We design learning-by-doing courses , curiosity-driven lessons, resource boxes and provide online experts.
Are you eager to help us inspire teachers and fascinate children? Join our team in Kraków!
We are looking for flexible, well organized, enthusiastic about education individual to support our operations in Nigeria. As our new colleague, you will be responsible for customer service for teachers across Nigeria.
What would you do?
- Provide high quality both technical and product support to teachers from Nigeria using whatsapp, email, skype, phone.
- Chat, talk, chat and chat with many different people, every day :)
- Create and iterate communication strategy.
- Ensure proper and timely communication with all users - send out newsletters, updates using various communication channels.
- Support the WhyBlueSky Team based both in Kraków, Poland and in Lagos, Nigeria in all topics related to the product delivery processes
Check if you match our profile?
- You are flexible and have experience working in very dynamic environment.
- You are open for changes. Change is the only thing constant in start-up environment.
- You speak and WRITE excellent English!
- You really like people, have a positive mind-set and can-do attitude.
- You are good problem-solver.
- You are keen on new technologies! Hands-on experience in basic IT support would be an asset, but we are also open for individuals with interest in new tech.
- You have educational background either theoretical or practical.
- You are eager to learn! If you don't have neither IT nor educational background but you are willing to learn, don’t worry. We can teach you anything!
What we offer?
- A job that actually matters - you will have an opportunity to make a positive contribution to Nigerian education.
- Opportunity to participate in building our brand in Nigeria.
- Opportunity to meet very interesting people with different cultural background.
- Flexible working hours.
- Constantly practising your communication and clear-instruction-providing skills - you will take them to the next level ;)
- Opportunity to draw on the management' experience and knowledge,
- Taking part in team brainstorming sessions,
- Challenging your patience...
- Opportunity to learn about start -up environment and mode of work
- Diligent training on every aspect of your work