Would you like to work for a fast-growing startup and do it remotely?
If so we need your help to grow even faster thanks to your super analytical skills! In return, we have great opportunities for your growth. Join our international team of passionate people and do what you do best, dig into these numbers and help us make more data-driven decisions. An awesome opportunity awaits!
At Kandidate we help outstanding candidates and top startups find a perfect match. As a result, speeding up the recruitment process and making it enjoyable. So far we helped 100+ European tech companies hire, some of the big names are Zego, Decoded, Trussle, Algolia and more. On the other end, we have over 13,000+ candidates to match them with through our great product.
We are working together on a mission to make recruiting fun and more effective since 2015. Currently, as a team of more than 20 people, based mainly in London and Poland, we are looking to expand our super fun and ambitious team.
Did we mention that we are currently the leading website in the UK for commercial hiring in the tech industry? So what makes us stand out? Top tech companies choose us over traditional recruitment agencies as we help them hire top candidates faster, at a more competitive price point and offer a better user experience. Tech professionals value the job matching accuracy, better user experience and transparency we offer.
Who are we looking for?
Now enough about us, let’s move onto you.
Currently, we are in need of passionate and proactive Data Analyst to join our fun and fast growing team. You will work side-by-side with our marketing and product team, twice the fun!
As a Data Analyst at Kandidate, you will play an extremely important role as your insights and findings will be crucial for our growth and success.
We are looking for an analytical thinker comfortable working with large data sets conducting complex analysis, converting results into actionable business decisions, and effectively communicate outside of the box insights.
This is a remote opportunity (preferably in Poland but also open to other European based candidates), so yes, you can also work from home with your pet.
This role would require you to advance our data collection processes, reporting library and automate some of these processes. In this role, we are looking for someone well organised, self-motivated, who can work independently. You will be reporting to the Head of Marketing.
- You will be the main focal point for all data matters
- Development of key metrics, rules and notifications to identify critical gaps
- Analysis and interpretation of data using statistical techniques and generating useful conclusions and actionable recommendations for the internal teams
- Standardisation and automation of data collection and processing from various sources
- Development, production and management of data quality reports
- Identifying opportunities for business process improvements
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Create, support and maintain data models, reports and dashboards as well as find creative solutions for a variety of challenges facing our growing data requirements
- Supporting marketing and product teams in discovering the patterns and suggesting improvements that will help these teams to achieve better results.
- Produce and maintain metrics reports on marketing activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimise marketing team performance
Skills and qualifications:
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Statistics or similar field
- 3+ years of work experience as a Data Analyst
- Fluent in both written and verbal English
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify trends and draw conclusions based on data
- Ability to connect data from various sources, automate the reports and translate them into meaningful findings.
- Experience of working in a startup or have a proven track of analyzing existing tools and databases and providing software solution recommendations with their full implementation and setup to the point of generating meaningful reports.
- Advanced Excel a must, ideally strong SQL skills with the ability to learn other analytic tools.
- Experience with data analysis and statistical modelling in Python or R
- Ability to set up and work with BI tools or internal data warehouse
- Experience of working with Google Analytics and Google Data Studio (preferred)
- Experience of working with data from CRM (preferred)
- Salary: 7,000-9,000 PLN depending on experience (B2B)
Target start date: mid-June
Stage 1: After the CV review, we will invite you for an interview with our HoM
Stage 2: We will then invite you to work on a paid pilot project (10-20hr long). You will then present this project to our HoM, CPO and CEO.
Stage 3: Project presentation